About SERVPRO of Douglas County
Timothy & Nikole Clark
Owners of SERVPRO of Douglas County
SERVPRO of Douglas County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." If your home or business is located in Roseburg, Sutherlin, Winston, Myrtle Creek, Glendale, Tri City, Yoncalla or Canyonville, we are here 24/7/365 to begin services for whatever type of loss or damage your property has incurred.
SERVPRO of Douglas County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke and water damage, and biohazard losses. SERVPRO of Douglas County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We also have a Large Loss/Disaster Recovery Team and a Storm Team that is ready to be dispatched 24/7/365. There really is no job too big or too small for SERVPRO of Douglas County.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Douglas County. When you call SERVPRO of Douglas County, you will always get one of our highly trained staff members, which results in a crew mobilizing to your loss site almost immediately.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. SERVPRO of Douglas County has been proudly serving our community since 2007. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 541-459-3987 today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating
- Official Cleanup and Restoration Company of the PGA TOUR and Champions Tour
- Sutherlin Rotary Club
- 2009 - Chairman Award
- 2010 - Chairman Award
- 2011 - Chairman Award
- 2011 - Storm Trooper Gold Award
- 2012 - Best Customer Service
- 2012 - CEO Award
- 2012 - Directorship Franchise of The Year
- 2013 - CEO Award
- 2013 - Directorship Franchise of the Year
- 2013 - Founders Gold Award
- 2013 - Sutherlin Chamber Business of the Year
- 2014 - Directorship Franchise of the Year
- 2014 - Directorship Growth of Quality Management
- 2016 - Millionaire Award
- 2016 - Profit Center Legacy Award